You are not logged in.

Please register in order to use all features of this site.

MercZ

Private

(10)

Activitypoints: 335

Date of registration: Jun 9th 2008

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 228,926

Next Level: 242,754

member since 120 month member since 120 month member since 120 month member since 120 month member since 120 month member since 120 month member since 120 month member since 120 month member since 120 month member since 120 month

Monday, June 20th 2005, 11:51pm

Most you can get if you use it with TNG is a map with objects. It won´t show ships, information, or anything. Just a flat basic map. It´ll show the new systems though.

RelliK

Private

(10)

Date of registration: Jun 13th 2004

Reputation modifier: 9

member since 168 month member since 168 month member since 168 month member since 168 month member since 168 month member since 168 month member since 168 month member since 168 month member since 168 month member since 168 month member since 168 month member since 168 month member since 168 month member since 168 month

Monday, August 29th 2005, 7:25pm

Hi guys, while i find the use of FLDS to be of great help looking at ship stats before i buy most of the modding community has decided to block or change the info it tries to read...I consider this to be a direct attack on this tool..A sort of black list if you will..IMHO this is the effect caused by clan´s..It seems that any clan RP based server dose not want a Freelancer around. and they really dont want a freelancer who can compeat on a pvp level with clan members.. I enjoy playing on a RP based server but its getting harder and harder to keep up with changeing mods and diffrent ship spec´s while staying alive from corrupt clan´s because a freelancer hasent the resources to get the information he/she needs. OK, im done ranting, but , this should be addressed..Either take the tool away or modders conform to a ISO spec, international standardization organization. Ya, make them all to either read or not.
Signature from »RelliK«

Social bookmarks

Legend:

Forum contains no new posts
Forum contains new posts
Forum is closed
Forum is an external link