You are not logged in.

Please register in order to use all features of this site.

• "mlmyrdhin" started this thread
  • France

Activitypoints: 385

Date of registration: May 26th 2012

Reputation modifier: 2

Level: 27 [?]

Experience: 137,288

Next Level: 157,092

member since 72 month member since 72 month member since 72 month member since 72 month member since 72 month member since 72 month

Monday, June 18th 2012, 4:08am

Hello there

*By advance, sincere apologies if i'm not in the right section*

I started a new freelancer mod with a friend few months ago and downloaded a few ship packs and few mods to have some stuff to add. The problem is that, (off course, i want to add credits and / or ask authorizations to add said stuff) i can't find the most of the authors of the work i want to add (sadly we aren't modelers), for example, some Jump Gates and Trade Lanes models from Xtreme Studios, or some ships models (Mancer, Porshe, etc...) from other mods which seems are not active today. So, what can i do, do i really have to send a mail to ALL the authors i can find or is there another solution?

Thanks for eventual answers and advices.

~mlmyrdhin

SWAT_OP-R8R

Administrator

(12)

Germany

Activitypoints: 3,060

Date of registration: Oct 15th 2010

Reputation modifier: 14

Level: 45 [?]

Experience: 4,437,248

Next Level: 5,107,448

member since 84 month member since 84 month member since 84 month member since 84 month member since 84 month member since 84 month member since 84 month

Monday, June 18th 2012, 5:45pm

some of the modelers gave general permission to use the mods (often the case with ship packs) as long they are correctly credited
i should also have the contact info for some of these guys

• "mlmyrdhin" started this thread
  • France

Activitypoints: 385

Date of registration: May 26th 2012

Reputation modifier: 2

Level: 27 [?]

Experience: 137,288

Next Level: 157,092

member since 72 month member since 72 month member since 72 month member since 72 month member since 72 month member since 72 month

Monday, June 18th 2012, 10:45pm

[quote='SWAT_OP-R8R','index.php?page=Thread&postID=412686#post412686']some of the modelers gave general permission to use the mods (often the case with ship packs) as long they are correctly credited
i should also have the contact info for some of these guys[/quote]

Thanks for reply:

for example, i would use the Stargate, Star Trek, and Star Wars Packs, not only the ships, but the stations, trade lanes, Jump Gates and Docking Rings too.

for the credits and authorizations: i would to contact:
- Mancer
- Porshe
- Gibbon
- Kuze
- Louva- Deus
et...
Well a lot of them , too much to be cited here

- Achilles of GrimAxe at: Vanguard Federation of Freelancers (Antares mod) - http://vanguardfreelancers.org. But the adress seems not valid anymore.
- XTS-ImperaTodd
- XTS Rankor
- www.XtremeTeamStudios.com, not sure it's the right address

of course, and once again, i will credits all authors for each model that i can find.

Social bookmarks

Legend:

Forum contains no new posts
Forum contains new posts
Forum is closed
Forum is an external link