You are not logged in.

Argh

Apprentice

(10)

• "Argh" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 5th 2003

Reputation modifier: 9

member since 180 month member since 180 month member since 180 month member since 180 month member since 180 month member since 180 month member since 180 month member since 180 month member since 180 month member since 180 month member since 180 month member since 180 month member since 180 month member since 180 month member since 180 month

Monday, September 26th 2005, 2:07am

If you can draw it, then you´ll certainly get a better response, although, to be perfectly real, you´re going to be hard-pressed to get somebody who can model and skin to do something for you unless you have a really supurb drawing to get our imaginations going. Thus far, I´ve read through your project´s goals... they´re somewhat interesting, although there are several areas that will present severe technical challenges, which you will find out about as you get into things, having to do with the Mbases entries and other details. At any rate, if you´re going to get help for this part, I´d either ask for help <i>after getting the initial code done and presenting the first version of the mod on TLR </i> or I´d get a drawing made, scanned, and presented so that you can get the attention of artists.
Signature from »Argh«

Social bookmarks

Legend:

Forum contains no new posts
Forum contains new posts
Forum is closed
Forum is an external link