• "Jade Falcon" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Activitypoints: 65

Date of registration: Jul 6th 2009

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 34,213

Next Level: 38,246

member since 108 month member since 108 month member since 108 month member since 108 month member since 108 month member since 108 month member since 108 month member since 108 month member since 108 month

Friday, January 18th 2013, 6:47pm

Welcome all, not quite new here, but early posting

I've already started posting here. I have an account that was registered in 2009. My names Douglas, hailing from Scotland and have recently come back to Freelancer. I remember putting in a pre-order with Electronics Boutique in the UK pretty much as soon as Starlancer first was released and waiting for what seemed like an age (not as long as Duke Nukem Forever took to get released however), and the game finally came out.

In many ways I was happy with it, but it was something I finished, played the multiplayer online and early versions of the Rebalance mod. For years the game lay untouched in my desk drawer and for some reason I came back to it recently.

I've tried many of what seemed to be space style games. Could never get into the X series, Sol and Evochron Mercenary both seem to be a bit dissapointing and Darkstar One was bugged and limited. I hear Chris Roberts has Star Citizen planned, but we'll see how that turns out.

I like to read, science fiction and fantasy mainly, though also some James Patterson. I do scale modelling. Sci-Fi when Its avaliable, I weathered and dirtied up a Revell X-34 Landspeeder, and have the Moebius Galactica and Mark VII and Mark II Vipers. I also like 1/48 aircraft, though I will di 1/72 scale on subjects like flying boats and bombers. At the moment I'm building a Trumpeter 1/35 scale Stryker and have a number of Technicals planned.

SWAT_OP-R8R

Administrator

(12)

Germany

Activitypoints: 8,615

Date of registration: Oct 15th 2010

Reputation modifier: 14

Level: 45 [?]

Experience: 4,589,598

Next Level: 5,107,448

member since 96 month member since 96 month member since 96 month member since 96 month member since 96 month member since 96 month member since 96 month member since 96 month

Saturday, January 19th 2013, 9:24am

Welcome to the Lancer's Reactor again