• "polarbear" started this thread
  • Israel

Activitypoints: 3,435

Date of registration: May 3rd 2011

Reputation modifier: 1

Level: 39 [?]

Experience: 1,594,796

Next Level: 1,757,916

member since 84 month member since 84 month member since 84 month member since 84 month member since 84 month member since 84 month member since 84 month

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 6:09pm

TimeLancer is on the road: A little test mod

How would you rate the difficulity of the NPCs?

No votes have been recorded yet

0%

Too easy!

0%

Not bad. (Normal)

0%

Difficult.

0%

Very difficult.

0%

INVINCIBLE! (Too difficult)

So I've been recently working on a little project of my own I like to call "TimeLancer". This is a storyline mod which is a direct sequal to the original storyline and it goes like this:

The year is 804 AS. For 3 years The Order has been researching the Nomad structure found in the Dyson sphere. New findings were discovered and The Order was amazed to find out the secret behind this thing they called "hypergate" that sucked in the Nomads in the final battle.
Orillion, along with The Order, planned a plan to use this in order to make the organization the most powerful between the terror organizations in Sirius. This is not simple, and therefore they need the most advanced pilots known. One of them would be Trent, and along with him King and Juni come too. The Order assembles all of their best pilots, as they already did before, to send them to the unknown frontier.

For screenshots: TimeLancer mod for Freelancer - Mod DB

Now, what I release here is only a test version which contains the first mission-and-a-half (a and b). I want YOU, those who wanna test, to give me feedback about any bugs. Those of you who understand in mission scripts may also look for the error in it and tell me.
Also, I added a little poll for the feedback.

Requirements:
Freelancer Mod manager 1.3 or above.
Instructions:
1. Unrar the archive.
2. Copy the Timelancer folder to the "mods" folder in Freelancer Mod Manager's location.
3. Open the Freelancer Mod Manager and activate "TimeLancer: Tester's Edition".
4. Launch Freelancer.

Social bookmarks

Legend:

Forum contains no new posts
Forum contains new posts
Forum is closed
Forum is an external link