blind fire

• Hi, if you use the Patriot on full guns, blind fire won´t work, its irritating but you have to use it´s lasers individualy.

My luck is so bad that if I bought a graveyard, people would stop dying - Oscar Wylde

• Only certain weapons can also be used in blind fire mode - i believe its the proton cannons and neutron blasters but i can´t really remember the names or the weapons which can! lol

• Sorry, I meant Proton cannons, not lasers - thanks for correcing me. i don´t know why I wrote lasers lol, I know I was thinking Proton cannons as I wrote it.

My luck is so bad that if I bought a graveyard, people would stop dying - Oscar Wylde

• now that u mention it, i can only remember blind fire actually working on predators, coyotes and shrouds - are you sure u should be able to do it normally?

• AFAIK, the blindfire "ability" is kinda hardcoded in the exe. you must think of the ships as slots. the predator slot will always have blindfire, and a slot without BF will never have BF, even if you put the Predator in there..

Greetings RubberEagle ------------------- " ad hic, ad hoc and quid pro quo - so little time, so much to know"

• Honestly, if you press ´G´ to select the Predator´s proton cannons seperatly, it´s blind fore will activate.