End of mission 12 (Vanilla Freelancer)

• Hello all, i love Freelancer and started playing it again recently - but i have run into a problem with it!

The problem occurs after the end of mission 12 when you have to steal the Nomad Power Core from the Nomad Lair, i do the usual - jump to the Omicron system that Toledo is in and then fight the Nomads on the other side of the jump hole. After destroying them i proceed to land on Toledo, now usually here the cutscene plays and Sinclair and Quintane explain the usual about the Artifact, atleast thats what used to happen. Now for some reason i land on Toledo and i get a animation of my ship just landing as if its a normal base, i can go to the bar, equiptment dealer, ship vendor and take off again! (I have had a look around, all the jump holes are locked and no one in the bar has anything to say to me) So basically im stuck and i have no idea why the story wont progress any further.

I have had Discovery and Itano Circus mods activated before but i havent used them when playing the story line, only for online multiplayer.

Any help / ideas would be appreciated, thank you!

• Your player & mission files are corrupted because of:
    1. database conflicts (because of different mods).
    2. missing mission initialization files.

That is unfortunately what happens when people
    mod a game but haven't done their homework
    or paid attention to the details of what they were doing.

You want to get passed mission 12 so you can finish the
    game?
    I think you'll need to "RESTORE BACKUPS" in your
    mod manager. Then try again.
    If that doesn't work, Uninstall Freelancer completely and
    then install it as though you just pulled it out of the box.

DM Rankor
    Sirius Engineering
    Building Sirius Toward The Future