MrEd are you out there

• I'm around -- been workin -- and playin around with Frontier Space
    as for your pic
    A fine fellow no doubt -- but personally i dont know him -- Zebra by the looks -- ancestral horse not an american modern sofisticate like myself

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet - The man who is constantly in fear is every day condemned. (Syrus)

• Been playing frontier,had to break off and do some stalker modding for one of my freinds,just miss hearing from you,and noticed taw hasn't been bitting as usual,maybe the sand fleas made off with him?

And he was being spray painted :)

• sorry i haven't gotten back sooner as i have had login problems again,who knows we might get a ransom note from the sand fleas,well make them pay yes we will (pay us to get him back) :mrgreen:

well actualy ...i am.... kinda... missing the fun we have when he bites :lol:

• Quote from "MrEd"

I'm around -- been workin -- and playin around with Frontier Space
    as for your pic
    A fine fellow no doubt -- but personally i dont know him -- Zebra by the looks -- ancestral horse not an american modern sofisticate like myself

Well i thought you might have been looking for a new job or a part in a movie again,one of my freinds,thought this was you :lol:
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_PZPpWTRTU&feature=player_embedded">

... r_embedded</a><!-- m -->
    and i didn't know u use to play base ball with the dodgers