Unknown Object in Tau-37?

• yeah... in the last paragraph you have a point... lot's of mods exist for Freelancer,but,none,or almost none of them have a storyline,i understand that creating one is hard when making a mod,but,that's sometimes their weakest spot because they have the risk of becoming boring! :?

Freelancer Alpha 1 - 1...This is planet Lisbon, docking ring cleared! Good luck out there! =D

• yep or at least some side quest that take a while to figure out with some twist and turns as life is,and not one but two or three inter woven into the mods,make the game a challenge but not so hard as it can't be fiquired out,it could last a good long time,in stalker they have mods that you can hire people to help you,or they have full blown conversions that still carry the story on,they need a mod of the beginngs of space flight and xploration of serius (partdon the spelling)after the frist hundred or two hundred years the new beginngs,were you really have to mine or explore or trade so your people can survive,were you can pick and area like new york or kusari,or rienland,or any of the groups before the pirates became so strong,stories all differnt,as you leave each area you have help to start trade and have fighting and truces and whatever,and not all space flight but ground pounder stuff,with air cars or vehc. and stuff like that,the section were it shows whst fsction your friends with should be for your people
    and the friends or groups that you are enemys with,so many ways to go :geek:

• air cars rule! :D

despite this absence of storylines, i think that, in a general way of speaking, "Freelancer" mods are above great!

Freelancer Alpha 1 - 1...This is planet Lisbon, docking ring cleared! Good luck out there! =D

• yes i do to but the help people in gen. stay interested in the mods and it'd be nice to be able to upgrade a mod,that you have played before with diff.side quests or a new quest,instead of a whole new mod,sort of like novels or short stories,and it would probaly be easyer for the modder as he wouldn't have to build a whole new mod just a mini that could be added useing fllm

• Well maybe with this sort of Thread some of the Modders will get an New idea,and start making side Quest for their mods,such as we have been talking and exploring these possibilities,it would extend the games and there explorabilities and keep it intersting ;)