FL Explorer does not save anything new to existing mod

• Hi,

I'm working with the fl explorer and i want to modify the discovery mod with new systems and bases. but when i saved the edited mod, all the new modifications do not appeare in the explorer when i load the new mod-all is gone . so i dont know what is the failure ?

Do i forget something?

thanks

• are you saving everything when you leave? after you add somethuing you have to save what you edit and save the info to a dll file. also the script file might be causing a problem. just move some where and do your work over.

• There's a tutorial by Dark Dragon for Freelancer Explorer.
    It's in three parts so you'll have to find and download all three.
    I know it's in the downloads somewhere, I've seen it, but you'll have to search.
    I don't remember if I saw it in the Tools, Tutorials or Unsorted section but I know it's there because I put it in the downloads myself, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away :D

• aaaand, just in case this still isnt working. I had the exact same problem... I think it was just my downloaded version of fl explorer. I downloaded a different version (which was also the newest) and it worked fine. Try getting a different one.

• Quote from "Arcantium"

aaaand, just in case this still isnt working. I had the exact same problem... I think it was just my downloaded version of fl explorer. I downloaded a different version (which was also the newest) and it worked fine. Try getting a different one.

Ive solved this problem, you have to do it manually in .ini files. If you are interested how to do it i could tell you.