Need help with script.xml Error, can't figure out whats wron

• Hi, I'm new to Freelancer Modding and I was trying to combine two ship packs (Mancer's 4th Star Wars Ship pack and Porsche's Star Wars Pack v6), for personal use in Singleplayer, and I thought I had everything right, but when I try to install it, I keep getting this error message:

Code
    1. Error: FLMM has determined that 'Star Wars Ship Pack' won't properly activate.
    2. Error: Unable to find section '[BaseGood]'(...) in 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\data\equipment\market_ships.ini'

I looked at both of the two mod script.xml files, and at a couple tutorials, but it all looks right to me.

Can someone tell me what is wrong?

script.xml file here:
    http://tinyurl.com/d8xuy7

• ok one thing if you are using mod manager 1.31 this line here <scriptversion>
    1.0 should say 1.3 and one more thing. it sound like you have a discrepancy with the files. check to see if this file is in the mod
    Games\Freelancer\data\equipment\market_ships.ini' equipment\market_ships.ini' because if it is and if the script adds the file you will have a problem. so you have the block of script that makes the file and add to market ships ini. its pretty easy to do and will check out the problem myself. i see nothing wrong with the script but as i said before if you have this file market_ships.ini in the mod it can cause a conflict with the files you are changing. so i cant tell you nothing unless you give me a download link to the rest of the mod.