Infocards and the Osiris

• Ok, so I finally tried my hand at modding and I'm pretty happy with my results. I'm still a newb thoughand haven't done much more that placing out objects and systems and making it all look nice. There are two problems however, for which I've searched for answers and found none, so I'll post these couple of questions here.

1. I've got a problem with applying infocards to my objects. I have quite a bit of text to which I assigned a number in FL-IDS that I then inserted into the ids_info field in the base's .ini file. Problem is it doesn't show up, all it says is like "Planet Okinawa, Ryukyu System". I always like to add details to everything and I have no clue as to how to fix this, so a little help would be greatly appreciated.

2. This is problem that I've had for some time now. I have several systems to which I've added Battleship Osiris bases (with a different name, of course), problem is, they don't appear. Or rather, they seem to be cloaked and I don't have any idea on how to disable it. The ships there on the nav map and I've succeded in bumping into it a couple of times, but it doesn't appear on my sensors nor can I select it. I haven't been able to find anything relating to their cloaks in their .ini files either. Again, help would be greatly appreciated.

To make it easier for you to give examples, I'll list the affected objects for you:

Battleship Mediterráneo, Creta System (Omicron Gamma)
    Battleship Guadalmedina, Andalusia System (Omicron Theta)
    Battleship Turia, Valencia System (Northern Unknown)
    Battleship Osiris, La Manch System (Omicron Minor)
    Battleship Tula, Karakorum System (Omicron Major)

For those of you who guessed these to be Hispania systems, a chocolate bar for you. ^^

Thanks beforehand!