How do i edit some things....

• Ok i have a question. what i'm trying to do is place certain ships in certain areas, change some stats on the ships, and i'm trying to edit the prices of the ships.

I've figured out how to most of this, like how to place the ships at different bases, and i've edited the ship's cargo space, max weapon stats, and other things. but i tried to edit the price on two ships specifically, the dromedary and the anubis, both of which i placed on Manhattan.

so my question is this, how do you properly edit the prices of ships, and how do you edit the level at which you can buy the ships?

any help is greatly appreciated!!
    thanks.

• oki... Price of ships is your Goods $ value + anything loaded = final value

to change rep settings & level.. here's the trick

marketgood = bf_package, 1(level), -1(rep), 1, 1, 0, 1, 1

leave the others alone as they turn stuff on off.. buyable ect..

set your (rep) to 0.91 maximum, params are -1 to 1 with 0.0 dead center.. but go over 0.91 you'll CTD

Same goes for all goods m8..

• yes m8 ;) but that just becomes your "base" price..

lets say i put $10000 in the goods entry.. oki thats done but the ship costs $50000 at the dealer..
    "what the?" i hear you say... and rightly so...

looking at the goods.ini data i see an engine, powerplant, scanner & tractor (minimum for all ships)

now in Vanilla FL the engine shouldn't count.. it has no $ value till u mod them..

Powerplant though has a $20000 value, scanner and trac both are at $10000 each..

$10000 + $20000 + $10000 + $10000 = $50000 (price seen that made no sence a second ago..)

Its not a perfect science.. but you'll get alot closer to your desired price knowing how she works :D

Best of luck m8