New to Mods Need Help

• Hi, I came to this site as i was totally bored with playing freelancer and being almost invincible. Have the best ship, weapons, millions in credit and maxed out on levels.

I found MODs when i search freelance but have no idea what they are, how they work, do i need to install any and how? I think they are modifications to the original game but can't seem to go past that.

could you help me. By that i mean explain what they are and how i can get some and/or a good one.

I don't have regular internet so need something i can run on my system.

Peace,

MO273

• Freelancer is probably one of the most modded games ever released. There are thousands of different mods available.

First you will need freelancer mod manager available in tools section just search "freelancer mod manager" or "flmm" download version 1.3

Install freelancer mod manager

Once it is installed you can download what mods you like then double click them and freelancer mod manager will extract them ready for use

All you have to do then is open freelancer mod manager click on the mod you like and click activate.

There are many mods available its best to try a selection. Also are you aware that there are still many servers available with some servers showing 200/200 players daily ?

I will make a post of how to make freelancer use the new available list server. ---done

i will make a generic topic about how to install/use mods ---- in progress