Player Ship Invulnerable

• Hi folks,
    somehow my player ship takes no damage.
    Neither in vanilla SP nor with any other Mod (Discovery/Crossroads).
    At first I thought the shields where just tought, but after 15 minutes of massive Dreathnought fire against my starflier I think there might be something wrong ^^.
    Also strange, some of my weapons may get damaged during this firefight and back in dock I need to repair them. But I loose no shield and no Hull energy blibs at all. Well it get's very lame after awhile to be invulnerable so, what may cause this ?

I use Freelancer 1.0 with the latest Discovery Version right now and have Windows XP SP3.
    I would be thankfull for any help you can provide :)

And sorry if this was already posted somewhere around here, but my search revealed nothing.

• Sounds very odd to me. Have you tryed a reinstall? which operating system are you using? if its vista have you tryed compatiblity mode? Very strange anyhow if you find out what it was would be interesting to know what the problem was.

• Definately try reinstalling Freelancer first, sounds like something may have been corrupted. Did you install a mod, uninstall, then install a new one without refreshing your Freelancer install? That might have caused it. Or possibly an install time error caused corruption. Certainly a strange error to be sure.

I've been running Vista Home Premium x64 since pretty much release, and never had any problems with Freelancer other than the well known broken MP.

[center]Now playing TIE Universe 9.1 campaign

-Proudly flying since 2003-

[/center]