Texas Incident

• It´s unknown how it exploded. I think I heard someplace it had a feedback loop and the energies met at the wrong place and er KERBOOM sucking in some Darkmatter from the wormhole/hyperspace thing and flinging it about the system. Really sucks for that ship, it moved double the distance away AND still blew up.

-~-~-~-~ You have called down the Thunder. Now reap the Whirlwind. Warning! In the intrest of safety it is advisable to keep Heltak away from Fire and Flames! He that humbleth himself wishes to be exalted. Hope in reality is the worst of all evils be

• Ya they menchion it in the little "Storyline adders" Given by NPC´s. It was during the first warp gate tests back in da day. They were using it in conjunction with an already slightly formed Warp Hole and something went wrong and the nuclear fussion used within the gate exploded, and the warp hole also collapsed and spread devistation throughout the system. http://www.mechg.com/signup.php?ref=193

• The evidence for dark matter is gravitational. In Astronomy, as in all sciences, one can detect an object in one of two ways: either by observing it directly, or observing the effect that it has on other, more easily observed, objects. It´s always been known that there was matter in the night sky that we couldn´t really directly see. When astronomers use telescopes, or even radio telescopes, they can only see objects which emit light or radio waves. Not all of the matter in the Universe does this - for instance, we wouldn´t be able to see planets like our own, because they would be too dim to see. All the mass of of all the planets in our solar system, though, is significantly less than one percent of the Sun´s mass. So worrying about matter that didn´t shine - non-luminous matter - wasn´t of great concern.

• its cardamine!, woo hoo, na... the texas dudes screwed it up when they fell asleep during the job, they forgot to turn it of and the power overheated and collapsed on itself, exploding and spewing toxic waste all around. ´Freelancer 1-1, I am scanning ur cargo bay for contraband´

_______________________________________________________________________________________ [img=http://www.lancersreactor.org/t/i/l.gif] "Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives" "But once changed, no one can turn and look at life differently again - "

• what happened was one of the coolent pipes in the jump gate and the temp. sorard resulting in a fusion (not fission) failure and meltdown which ruptured the anti-matter containment field. the released anti-matter combined with matter in a huge matter-anti-matter explosion. the small cloud is from the fusion meltdown and the large cloud is from the matter-anti-matter explosion. so there you have the Texas incident. I.D.Z.