Modded, with that HUGE one

• Do you people ever read messages posted in the other editing forums? If you took the time to look around a little you would find 4 or 5 different threads concerning the "Massive Mod Addon" problems (other people didn´t even read the posts in the forum they posted in). And, if you checked the front page of the site (new files that hae been uploaded), you find that the original file has been updated (fixed) because it was "broke" in the first place. You NOOBI´s would get a whole hell of lot more out of this FREE site if you opened your eyes and used your heads...just a little bit. The Fangman Edited by - fangmans on 22-06-2003 05:57:45

• Tell me Fangman. If those of us with little time or talent or inclination for editing ourselves and simply wish to make best-use of the mods those With all of the above have provided are supposed to rely upon those same forums on-which they discuss the actuall editing and developing of their mods, then What pray-tell is the purpose of This forum.. hmmm?

• Fangman Oh wise one these are all good points but the Updated Mod still does not load correctly, it doesn´t update the data files. Also question how can it add a new jumpgate to New York when it doesn´t update the LI01.ini, Your thoughts would be helpfull. Cheers "Its Better To Burn Out Than To Fade Away"

I have one thing to say, Its Better To Burn Out Than To Fade Away

• Did you people notice that you can only use FLMM1.2 the mod to have it work correctly? BTW...The post to the General Editing Forum I´m about to make might interest you. The Fangman