Flmm v1.2 question

• oh and uh, where did all my saves go? how do i bring them back? And when he gets to heaven to Saint Peter he will tell: One more soldier reporting sir I´ve served my time in hell

And when he gets to heaven to Saint Peter he will tell: One more soldier reporting sir I`ve served my time in hell

• hey dude, as far as i know the colours mean the following black - ok to combine with the presently active mod orange - possibly ok but we cant gaurantee it red - dont even think of activating this just now as for the saves when you de-activate the mod they will be magically restored by the saved game fairy dr del im not insulting your mother - i like baboons

so you want to DELiver the files to the back up server so........

• Dr Del; You made me laugh, man (the saved game fairy!!!!). BTW I like babboons too! Oh, btw1, to the guy who asked the question in the first place...FLMM alows you to change the colors any way you want them. Oh, btw2, common sence tells me that RED is bad (my mamma learned me that), GREEN is good (Good old mamma again), and finally, any other color might be good or maybe bad (I figured that one out for myself). The Fangman

• thanks, i got it now. And when he gets to heaven to Saint Peter he will tell: One more soldier reporting sir I´ve served my time in hell

And when he gets to heaven to Saint Peter he will tell: One more soldier reporting sir I`ve served my time in hell