Is it possible?....

• 2 Solutions to your problem. 1 is the open-story mod the other is run flserver.exe in the freelancer root directory. it will allow you to make your own server. however, if you wish to host and play, you need a hefty machine (like 2GigH and 300+ megs of ddr ram). also, you should password protect it or make it a lan game if you wish to play alone. hope this helps. ps. freelancer is neat. and if you start to get bored with it, get a mod!!! -Stupidity breeds Stupidity- -One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity-

-Stupidity breeds Stupidity- -One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity-

• if u are the only one playing on your server just make it a lan server. You also will not need a very powerfull machine. I run a server for about 15 people with 256mb and a 1.7 processor. We never have any lag at all. To make your server Lan only just uncheck the box that says "Make your server internet accessible" --------------- X-Treme Admiral - Argonian Ryders --------------- Dromedary - 65000 credits Cardamine - 100000 credits AR Tags - Priceless! There are some things money can´t buy. For everything else theres Blastercard!

• Cool. But will this mod override my regular SP game or will this mod give me the option of running either the SP game or the "free mode" or having a saved game in both? Thanks, Micah