Crusader and Dragoon 2s

• Yes, they´re mountable. You know, you could just look at which class it is, and compare it with your ship´s max class

• i did go by that.. but sometimes it just doesnt seem to apply...? i dont know.. started playing a few days ago. are they good against the hull? Edited by - palmboy5 on 7/14/2004 12:18:42 PM

• Dragoon 2´s are Outcast weapons (Can´t remember the type). My assumption is that they´re particle weapons, therefore they´re good damage weapons, but energy hogs and really slow. I think they´re level 5 or level 6, so maybe they´re mountable on Crusaders. I would check on Fl, but my PC´s gone into safe mode and won´t play Freelancer properly =´(

Echo Zulu Ops requesting Bouncy Bears Strike. "Roger EZO, BB Carpet Bombers Inbound. Stay Tight and Let `Em Hang, Boys."

• Er. You can get the ship at any Battleship in Bretonia except for Battleship Hood. Try the one in Cambridge, it´s the most prominent one, I would imagine. "Echo Zulu Ops requesting Bouncy Bears Strike." "Roger EZO, BB Carpet Bombers Inbound. Stay Tight and Let ´Em Hang, Boys."

Echo Zulu Ops requesting Bouncy Bears Strike. "Roger EZO, BB Carpet Bombers Inbound. Stay Tight and Let `Em Hang, Boys."