Return of the Nomads

• here’s another chapter for ya…. Chapter two: ”What about the Nomads?” ”KING don’t you understand already. We don’t want a war but where making war machines. So that can only mean that there back.” ”How”? ”They have found a way to activate the Hyper gate. And they want revenge.” ”O NO so all that work last time was for nothing”? ”No we hurt them the last time but like us we evolved a bit to like cloaking and stuff at least cloaking still is experimental and civilians will never get it but still we do. And so the nomads evolved and now they can clone themselves.” ”Oh brother.” ”Juni this may sounds strange but it isn’t all our fault.” ”Sinclair found another artifact that tells us that the Dom Kovash has programmed the nomads so that after every battle they learn more.” ”So if I understand correctly we need to destroy them this time.” ”Yes Colonel Trent.” ”So we now have 7 ships like the Osiris. This should do the trick.” ”I’m sorry but it still isn’t enough. Like I said the nomads can clone themselves so we need more extremely good ships.” ”Like the Osiris”? ”No colonel Zane. We need better.” ”But how”? ”If we work together we may found a way that we can shoot while where cloaked.” ”That impossible.” ”Quintaine, Sinclair your finally here. And what’s the progress”? ”Like I said it’s impossible.” ”Then we gonna need battleship shields, extremely strong weapons, more troops.” ”And…” ”And what Colonel Trent?” ”And a miracle…” ”So it is said, So it shall be done” said Orillion….

• Chapter 3: After 2 weeks of hard work they have finally managed to create the best weapons, shields, cloaking devices Trent is now a commander of a whole fleet. ”Hey King, How are ya?” ”Ey long time no see” ”Yeah to busy huh?” ”Well I’ve been working on a new ship of mine.” ”WHAT? Trading you patriot for another”? ”Yeah well actually it still is a patriot only my old on is ten times smaller. And of course more firepower..” ”So you’re ready for them huh?” ”Well I just wanna get back in action.” ”Commander Trent this is Orillion come to you’re ship we have something for you.” ”Ok on my way. Come on King let’s go.” ”No I’ll stay here and fix the rest of my ship.” ”Ok see you soon.” ”JUNI. !” ”TRENT!” after 5 minutes they where done and Orillion came down. ”Commander Trent, we have finished your ship. It now has 8 guns, 3 turrets, 2 thrusters and 2 shields.” ”WOW, thnks But why?” ”Well you are the leader of you’re team and you need to have a good ship we don’t want you to die. But there’s more. You see that torpedo launcher. It is one of a kind. It’s does the damage of 12 times the sunslayer torpedo.” ”What but why?” ”We have a plan. One of my man will go thru the jumphole and tell us how many ships there are. Then he uncloaks and will draw the nomads to us. The Osiris 1, 2 and 3 will be in front of the jumphole cloaked of course. And 4,5 and 6 will be behind it so they have nowhere to go.” ”But what if their cloaked?” ”We have anti cloak scanners so we can see them.” ”Ok can I continue? Good. After the scanners in the other system says that there are no more nomads we uncloak and you and I will concentrate in the main battleship of them. It is big so don’t freak out we need your firepower.” ”Is it that big?” ”Yes commander Trent it is as big as Planet Maine in the New York System.” ”WOW.”