FLEd-IDS not working anymore.

• I guess no one has encountered this problem or no one knows how to fix it. Is there any other method to edit DLL info other than the ways I listed I was trying to use?

• Yeah, I tried that, and tried registering the DLL. It might be me very restricted amount of services running (even though I did start up the service which it seemed to want to use).

• I fixed up my Problem. I just saved under a new number code. And for your Problem, Try to download FLED-ids again and then reinstall it.

• The 429 error is actually a more general problem of a VB application not being able to find/create a component it needs, not just a registry call. Fled-ids I would try running a few other VB apps and see if any of them have errors as well. It sounds like an incompatible version of one of the supporting libraries such as Oleaut32.dll may have been registered, something that some VB5/6 install routines do regularly.

• (Sorry for reviving this thread) We (the creators of the CI-mod) have the same problem. FLED-IDS always worked well and we almost finished the entire Criminal Invasion Mod. However, now we can launch the FLED-IDS application, and make our way to the Freelancer folder. The dll´s do no longer show up in the list, and when we hit a button or whatsoever, the application crashes due to a Runtime 429 error. We re-downloaded FLED-IDS several times. It didn´t work. We also tried downloading other IDS editors. They result in the same error. We copied the unicows to the appropiate folder and we still have problems. Anything else we can try to get our IDS editors working again?

• Ok, now I´ve had it. I just got a new computer, and Fl-IDS worked just fine. Now I have to make some new weapons for someone on the server I play and guess what? The old runtime error...!!! Arg...anyone found a solution yet? Is it maybe a program I installed?