Lookng for a Few Good Pilots

• I, the one that leads the rebellion called Acrolypse, am right now looking for a Clan to serve under. My pilots are brave, loyal, and trustworthy. Their mission is to bring down the clans of the coalition, which is a large amount out there. Under circumstances, I can only accept a commanding posistion, (ie. Commander, Genral, Admiral of fleet, _______ Leader) I require only 10 elite pilots. 2 in the Titan very heavy fighter, 3 in bloodhounds, and 5 in Sabres. My tactics are quite advanced, and I will have to train this squadron for some time, but at the end of this all you will have 11 pilots that can destroy 6 entire planets of fighters in a day, work together like one, and send and receive information to each other in deep combat zones and even during a firefight, dogfight, or heavy conflict. I can make these pilots suitable to take on an entire clan... at one time. I´m a very powerful ally, but the most dangerous advesary, you don´t hire me, then I will offer my assistant to the corsairs. I AM THE BEGINNING OF COMPLETE AND TOTAL VICTORY WILL YOU BE THE ONE TO SHARE IT WITH ME IN THE END OR WILL YOU BE DESTROYED, HIDDEN IN YOUR BATTLE DESTROYED SHIP HIDING, HIDING, FOR I RETURN ONCE AGAIN, REMEMBER "I am the only one who can save you for complete destruction!"