Entropy the real thing!

• the argument that this game is a hoax I can say is false there have been beta/alpha testers who´ve had good reports. That said, it doesn´t mean this is necesseraly a good game, just refrain from that argument, quite frankly it sucks. If you´ve been following this guy for a while he has had previous projects although they weren´t released to the public. FFE I think what he means by "I´ve seen many projects like his" is that he has seen many freelance projects LIKE his just dissapear. But then again, look at Elite? That was coded by 2 guys...and is pretty much infinte.

Tis pure logic, dear lads, to see That I spam less, Far less, Than thee. [img=http://www.desktop-designz.com/imagehosting/pete.jpg]

• "FFE I think what he means by "I´ve seen many projects like his" is that he has seen many freelance projects LIKE his just dissapear." Eth had not made any projects, Entropy is his only project that he was working around for two years. And again, its ´NOT´ going to dissapear. If Entropy was going to be cancled or dissapeard, you wont see any Entropy by today. Entropy is going to be relesed on 2005 and thats for certain. "But then again, look at Elite? That was coded by 2 guys...and is pretty much infinte." Elite isnt infinte, i rather say from my personal taste that, its unrealistic, boring, and pointless. (no offense) Only one thing got me hooked on Elite for a small amount of time, and its the Dynamic AI feature. Edited by - AnisoFFE (Frontier) on 12/4/2004 7:27:57 AM

• Aniso..if you do not like it that people critisise the game do not critisise games they are talking about. If you want to express your personal opinion do not shoot down other people´s personal opinions.

• I was talking about the elite series, that includes FFE, wich you usually have such high praise for. And the universe is pretty much infinite. You still don´t get it. He´s NOT talking about Eths other projects just projects LIKE Eths that have failed.

Tis pure logic, dear lads, to see That I spam less, Far less, Than thee. [img=http://www.desktop-designz.com/imagehosting/pete.jpg]

• bp and eraser, sorry for adding extra hardware to this forum, but these threads are just getting out of hand. Electric Brain, Stinger, and I were the primary instigators in creating an off-topic forum because we would (often very amusingly) find creative ways to get off the topic at hand. Bargib finally agreed to one, albeit with some reservations. I´m seriously ready to petition the moderators to get rid of this forum. It´s this type of crap I kept seeing at other game sites that made me come here and avoid the kiddie crapola that´s going on much too often here. Grow up people, and make this an enjoyable place to get away from the turmoil of daily life and have an enjoyable place to rest and maybe get a laugh or two. Seriously, for now, we should shut down this forum. Boscoe -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- <b> The Next Thing I Say To You Will Be True The Last Thing I Said Was False </b>

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- The Next Thing I Say To You Will Be True The Last Thing I Said Was False