Why do Cruise Engines drain my weapon power supply?

• i beleive its to make a more real world on freelancer, get the biggest battle ship you can and see if you can get the power plant from it into your fighter you wont have the problem, best power plant i know if is on the ship with two plasma cannons. cant think of the name of it tho but its got one heck of a punch.

• Yo ChuChuX3 You´ll need to get the biggest power upade you can buy and level 5 power cells and fusion injectors. The Corsairs and the Castaways have at their home bases. You might be able to bribe your way into Tripoli Shipyard down at Freeport 9. Shaman I´m in my own world, but that´s ok, they all know me here.

Shaman I`m in my own world, but that`s ok, everybody knows me here.

• Actually, you do not need to buy one of the best powerplants to avoid power drain bu engines. It depends on the poweplant, not necessarily the engine (though some engines, like Corsair VHF engine, drain like no other! Don´t use that engine - if you ever buy a <i>Titan, </i> buy another engine). Anywaysm just buy an upgrade powerplant or an upgrade engine, and usually the problem is solved. Or buy on hte the Corsair or Outcast VHF powerplants, which are some of the best in hte game. . Ro9ue _________________________________ __________________________________ &quot;Do or do not. There is no try.&quot; <i>- Jedi Master Yoda </i> ________________________________________