Despression

• Heh ya... If we could present a strong court case (aka gather the witnesses) we could have him in prison for a while. Not to mention he came damn close to ruining my life and ruined many other kids lives i feel i have to finish what he started.

_______________ i dont suffer fools gladly , in fact i dont suffer them at all

• Guys could you maybe discuss this in a new thread so this one can stay on topic (If this is part of the topic and I misread, I apologize, please just tell me) DSQrn...one of the best ways of dealing with depression is finding out what causes it, talking to someone who doesnt know you at all also helps. Other than that...do something(maybe with friends) for a day that is totally different from what you usually do, maybe even in a different town. Its a temporary solution, but it might just be the beginning of feeling bettter.

• It is--he thinks that an old school teacher might have something to dow ith his being depressed.

• Yeah, because certain things in school and life are a ripple effect from what he did

_______________ i dont suffer fools gladly , in fact i dont suffer them at all

• Ah I´m sorry to hear about the depression DSQ. I know what it´s like, both having had depression for many years and still having it, it´s a terrible thing and must be eliminated mercilessly before it gains momentum and destroys you. If you still have things which provide added strength in the fight against it, do what a previous poster said and use them and exploit those resources as much as you can. Remember, the sooner you act against it, the sooner its strength will begin to wane. If you ever want to chat you can add me to MSN Messenger if you want. My address is in another post but I´ll put it here as well. lifeincarnate_nz@hotmail.com