• You have to join a popular server. If you start your own, its unlikely anyone will join. Go to the server list and sort them by players. There should be about 10 or so with over 30 players, any of these are fine.

• why dont you play the single player campain, itll introduce you to the entire universe, theres planty more than liberty... "If im phased and can walk through stuff, then why am I not falling through the floor?"

If im phased and can walk through stuff, then why am I not falling through the floor?

• well i have several of my friends joined up with me on my server so we have some team play. but i was just wondering what else is out there in the game...

• Besideds the fighting of the missions which you have already found there is the also trading of commodities. But what the biggist draw is and I believe always has been is the contact between the human players. They are the ones who create the groups you join and fight other groups of players. Some server allow for territory control and so fights can be over base control, or trading rights in an area, or passage rights into / thru and area, or bragging rights that one side was able to beat the other side. Also some just want to be the richist tycoon on that server, and compeat with others for that bragging right. Its all about the interaction between the players, the computer controled stuff is just background and filler to give you a framework to play in.