i wonder

• Ahhh, the 64,000 dollar question. We all hope, but there seems to be little chance. Maybe if we do a letter campaign... Some people are like slinkies. They don´t do anything, but you can´t help but smile as they tumble down the stairs.

• Any project deemed Freelancer 2 has more than likely been put on the back burner for a few years. My own prediction is probably in 2007/2008, but thats wishful thinking. DA seems to have fallen off the map, havent found any news on them since 2003 and the team is officially working on out of house projects. Freelance 1 could really be it for us. Maybe one day the rights will be sold and a decent dev will make something out of it, but Freelancer seems like one of those games where a sequel could be 10 years away from realization. Could be long after the lancers reactor shuts down or becomes host to a new series of games before the first news of FL2 is released. I still check every now and then just in case that first screenshot/interview/press release breaks.