Freelancer Game Patch Quick FixVersion 1.0c

• Hi freelancers I was just wondering what mods and servers would not permit me to useing the Quick fix Patch. And how would I uninstall it when Required? I have same saved games alredy saved useing the patch.

Do I have to make a new folder for my old saved games for when I was useing the Patch? Or do I have reinstall Freelancer all together with out the Patch so it wont effect the Mods or severs in any way?

Regards
    Trent Shepard

• I would advise against using any such "patches" (including the 'SDK') on any vanilla server, and would likewise advise against their use on any modded server that does not explicitly call for them to be installed.

• These patches often corrupt the player files on servers. Causing unneeded Crash To Desktops for the client as well.
    The SDK 1.3 has a bug what makes you crash when a Liberty Battle ship is hostile and starts to shoot.
    Some other patches make you have a "full" map including the hidden jumpholes from SP, but will send the wrong data to the server what makes the server corrupt your player files. Most server admins will reward that with a ban because its unneeded and it takes a lot of work to search for those corrupted player files and deleting them manualy.

• The SDK you could be right that it is fixed, tbh didn't test that.

There are more fixes around, i was more pointing at the 1.4 patch/fix what was floating around once, that corrupted a lot of files.