Homeworld2 mod suggestion

• hey guys, new to the forum, iv played freelancer a little and i own Homeworld2 the 3D space RTS and i LOVE the HW2 ships!, iv been wanting to put some of the capital ships into the game but cant get around to it so ill do the next best thing! post it and hope some kind person would be able to help.

would be awesome if even a single Vaygr frigate got put into the game :D

(Iv noticed that some homeworld/homeworld2 ships are in the discovery mod)

NOTE: is not a girl, the name is from something else id rather not get into right now

• Homeworld 2? Ack ... I give up in frustration on that game. I could never get Captain Sobhan to leave the #$%@!! station when I rescued him. I must have tried 20 times and he still wouldn't leave. :(

I suppose the Homeworld 2 mod would have to have a fatal flaw in it too.

• keep in mind this wont be the homeworld game with soban ^^,

its just personally i like the ships and i have no talent for making them myself so i was wondering if someone could put one in?

(the frigates are more interesting than the bigger ships personally, also the scale is more manageable compared to fighters :D )

• THere's a mod with all the ships from Homeworld 1 and 2 in it called KOS 3.2. I'm half asleep right now or I'd find the link for you. Just check The Starport's archive.