What Would Start WW3?

• Things would not be so bad if my debtors would just pay on time. That Mullah I sold the 200 Hilux with 50 cal gun mounts to has not been forthcoming though. He claims that the hike in oil prices early in the year led to him grounding 75% of his fleet and directly attributes this to the recent stability in the region. The knock on effect of reduced fundraising from misguided nut jobs has led to him defaulting on not only my Hilux repayments but he also failed to pay the bill for his penthouse suite in IndyCrops' 5 Star Resort where he stayed last summer (before returning to his cave for the winter).

• he sounds like a wise and perspicacious leader, who has the welfare of his people uppermost in his thoughts.

cashflow problems? I'm sure our mutual friends at IndyCorp Global Usury and Exploitation Inc could arrange a line of credit at "reasonable" rates for you, even if you haven't got any latinum left.

• well he needed to pay for the SIX-star hotel that we were booked into. I mean, forced to attend in order to see gfor ourselves just how corrupt your western lifestyle and morals are, as those two redheads from the agency that had the little cards in the phonebox proved to us.

• Return to Castle Wolfenstein already did it...

akshuly I've never seen Hellsing. Is it any good? is wotserface with the fit bod in it, the dark-haired girl? or is that the other film about vampires? I dunno, they all seem the same to me thjese days.

• Simple the world runs out of oil as world leaders lied to the people about the supply. Oil producing nations become the battlegrounds for the new war. The use of nukes don't come into play for the simple reason everyone will lose if that happens and no nation wants to become a waste land unable to produce bio fuels or food. Or should I say no one wants to say they won the war but are now starving marvins and have about 85% of their people dead.

• Maybe just a few of the threads found in Lancers Reactor

such as AMD or Intell or Favorite games,or not return Taws sand to his sand box
    You know he counts every grain :mrgreen:

• Hehe, nice discussion, i grew up with hippie parents in the peace movement, when the Soviets and Nato stood ready at the big nuke button....i was scared shitless of nuclear war.

As i see it the (Western) world right now is the "Safest" its ever been since the Nuclear armsrace started, maybe ever? in Rwanda they killed half a million people with machetes in 3 months, which shows that technology is unnecessary for mass genocide.

Right now Nato a.k.a USA holds the biggest nuke hammer, but i wont necessarily stay so, lots of countries are joining (or trying to join) the nuclear club, seeking safety from invasion (from america?) by having the means to strike back.

So now the USA and nato have a choice.....if they want to keep the upperhand USA will have to attack these countries (iran?) unprovoked to keep em from gaining nuclear capability or....... accept that the status quo (aka state of things) will change and sometime in the future there will be another Block like the Soviets standing rdy at the button.

Long live globalization with all the interwoven economic dependencies, see America and China for example, where china owns a big chunk of the US (25%?) which will keep the US from starting anything with them and China selling most of their goods to Amerika which keeps them interested in a good Economy in the US.

Hmm, i reckon what MacNamara (adviser to JFK) said is right , "you have to understand your adversary(aka other world powers) thats the only way you can negotiate peace, then you can give em a "piece" of the things they want, thats the way you make peace by compromise".

Until that other block is formed ill stay much more afraid of Global warming or a big stone hitting us from space than world war.

• Anyway you look at it,www3 would be hell on earth so lets look at the peacefull soultions like in communication because without proper communication thays what starts most wars and greed,otherwise these threads will be done by snailmail,and taw won't get his few grains of sand back :D

• Quote from "Yellow Eagle"

Maybe just a few of the threads found in Lancers Reactor

such as AMD or Intell or Favorite games,or not return Taws sand to his sand box
    You know he counts every grain :mrgreen:

Favourite games, how would that start WW3, but with AMD and Intel, that started WW2 and a 1/8 :mrgreen:
    You know what, they should replace the nuke button with a big red button that says "DO NOT PUSH!"
    beep, whoops! KAAAABOOOOOOOMMMMMM-WHOOOOOSH!X 1000000000000 :mrgreen:

• What about all those religious fanatics/suicide bombers in the middle east?

What if they suddenly started bombing everywhere successfully?

What about that for an idea?

Imagination is more important than knowledge...
    -Albert Einstein