Hey Taw, does this make you happy?

• Just for you on a new year :mrgreen:

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• Now, I can wage relentless war on your sand pile. First thing, is to engage a embargo at New Dworkia and cut off your supply of peanut butter cups. Make you sweat it out. :D

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

• embargo with what, exactly? bits that have fallen from your beard? besides, Noo Dworkia is a source of finance rather than material support - these days we can import peanut butter cups and Hershey's bars from just over the border in Bretonia, Asda being part of Wal-Mart and all that.

You might be interested to know that of late, Tawakalnistan's airborne arm and anti-air capabilities have been significantly upgraded, with the recruitment of a large fire-breathing mythical flying lizard (which doesn't actually exist* but does an excellent job of heating the Grand Palace of the People** in the winter) and our new Al-Tawakalni Type 845 and 865 surface-to-air rockets are more powerful and accurate than ever, well, certainly more powerful as they set fire to the garage during an abortive test-firing. But it needed clearing out anyway.

*in the same way that Esquiquilax doesn't exist.

**Grand Mosque of the People, religious institutions don't pay tax.

• but is this going to be the end of FD's fetish for giving himself new names every few weeks? Not that it ever did him much good, he's very easy to spot, even in disguise - rotten spelling and his avatars are rubbish!

You'd never catch me dressing up as someone else! My tea-towel serves me perfectly well..

..I was rather hoping to drop in on FD's woodland shack in the next few weeks, what with having to cross the beeg vater for a few days, but commitments demand that I go to where I'm supposed to go with no entertaining diversions, not even to annoy The Lizard in Noo Dworkia. I suppose I'll have to take my turban off just to get through Merkin security and immigration, last time it took me 4hrs to get through JFK on the way in, and coming out I got searched seven times! All we went for was the shopping...

• They probably searched you for any extra money, that you didn't spend here. :p

We need buyers here, even if they leak sand all over the place.

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

• WooOW!!
    This oughta be fun to watch - a rivalry reborn eh? Hey - maybe they're sending Taw to New Mexico/ Arizona for the atmosphere :lol:

"A little excitement in an otherwise dull day..."

• Salt Lake City akshuly. Oh joy. I'll fit right in :( 3 days of complete boredom with nothing to do but move lines and barcodes around on a screen. Oh well, at least the grub will be good and I'm flying in Club, beats sitting in cattle class with the peasants erm noble proletariat I mean!

(seriously what can I do in Salt Lake City for 4 nights, apart from eat and send Mrs Taw emails? I really was hoping to drop in on Indy or FD, but there just isn't the time, besides it takes me a week to get over the jetlag. Why on earth did you people set up your country so far away? it's very inconsiderate, you should move it closer to us so we can have cheaper holidays!)

maybe they're sending Taw to New Mexico/ Arizona for the atmosphere

haw haw! akshuly I've always wanted to go to NM or Az, dry hot places suit me down to the ground - sadly Tawakalnistan is very cold and very very wet most of the time, despite my best efforts, it generally only dries out for two weeks in August. Mrs Taw wants to go to Canadia and Alaska next year, in the wintertime, I'm never going to get warm!)

• There's Mormon things there to look at, and, the Great Salt Lake, if you have the urge to go swimming. Take a tour if you can out into the desert, see the cacti and such. I'll have a Hawk or 2 circling you, er, watching you. :D

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

the Great Salt Lake

is it an actual lake then? i thought that it was just a dried up lake bed, with no water apart from the odd time that it rains. Or am I thinking of somewhere else?

• I've even got the beard back full now as well.

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

• it's not exactly what one expects to see first thing on a Sunday morning is it? why I'm so discombobulated now I shall have to go back to bed for a lie down in order that I might recover from this assault on my senses.

• Just wipe your glasses off and you will be fine. :D

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

• Better be careful, I might put in a call to a certain rabbit. ;)

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5