Problem editing weapons with WTS World mod

• I am having problems editing any of the weapons with the wts world mod. I have no problems with other mods but even when I change hull_damage to what I want the change does'nt effect the game. I have played the game to check if the weapon mod works but it does not. The advertised hull damage does not change when buying equipment but datastorm shows the change. Am I right to be changing weapon equip or is there something else that I need to change in this mod?

• whoh nelly... hold up there Moppy.. :o

Think he may have been talking about a previous version.. and offline.. or in his own mod..
    I am correct here yes?..

If you are meaning the latest 4.17 and taking it into WTS MP.. then i totally agree with Mopman (my pet name for darth. only I may use It!.. lolz) and all dirty cheaters will be caught.. especially when they post intentions to cheat.. but i dont feel thats what your asking here....

F!R is the grandmaster of depict when it comes to infocards.. and WTS has a rather extended WeaponModDB.ini
    all encrypted mind u... probably better you code your own.. or if your really keen.. PM me.. and i'll teach ye the dark side of weapons coding myself.. then you wont need any mods weps.. they'll jump in your head.. and be coded in mins. all too easy!.

Good to see you back Moppy.. and in full swing i see too.. lolz..

• Quote from "ShaTTerstar"

whoh nelly... hold up there Moppy.. :o

Think he may have been talking about a previous version.. and offline.. or in his own mod..
    I am correct here yes?..

maybe

Quote from "ShaTTerstar"

Good to see you back Moppy.. and in full swing i see too.. lolz..

:mrgreen: