elite pw ugh..

• I´ve noticed the same thing, can´t get on anymore and I´m kinda sad. Been playing on another server for the last couple days instead, at least it´s a fun server! Browclops you won´t make it to manhattan next time!

• Right... all you have to do is get the all seeing eye. select elite and a message will come up and say server is full (if it is in fact full) leave that little box there...it will constantly scan for open spots. go do something else, when there is an open spot a little box pops up and you can join. you can either do that or get a friend who is in the server to trick a newbie into leaving right now or his account will be deleted.

Tis pure logic, dear lads, to see That I spam less, Far less, Than thee. [img=http://www.desktop-designz.com/imagehosting/pete.jpg]

• Your right, the password should stay up. >>>I´ve been waiting an hour and a half for a slot to open, and it´s Sunday morning. I thought I was the only one with out a life. Back to Morrowind... >>>To the Moderators and aktaka:The password makes sense because if you leave the password on the web, people will actually have to come to this website rather than just randomly access your server so they can screw around and run into Zone-21 minefield....Ok I admit I´ve done that, but I still think the password keeps hold of the traffic and makes more people visit this site.

[_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_] <>This isn`t my Sig, I just wrote it here.<>

• I liked the password better too. I had an advantage because I didn’t have to type it in, which made it easier when a lot of people were competing for a slot. I have a macro programmed so one key press would type in the password for me. Ne frustra vixisse videar

• Slots open every five to ten minute but the All Seeing Eye is not fast enough to beat those of us who are clicking like mad several times a second! But yes I do agree with you they should keep the password because it is very uncomfortable for my index fingers to be doing that kind continues rapid motion for ten minutes.

• I´m back on trying, but still, its like constantly full @ Holliday:Write this name down, I´m Alpha beta and this is my forum name.

[_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_] <>This isn`t my Sig, I just wrote it here.<>