Save Game Editing

• Hey there,

I want to create a saved game that places me at the beginning of the SP storyline, with a Titan maxxed out on big weapons and plenty of cash. I have the saved games editor, and I'm assuming that this isn;t too hard a thing to do! I have changed the cash amount and my pilot level, but can't figure out what to change in order to get the ship and weapons that I want!

Can anyone spare a few seconds to help a rather tech-shy noob?

Cheers!

J

• wow I thought that I was the only noob....

if you are using Ioncross there should be a dropdown box on the page where you can edit your money this box is where you can change your ship
    and there should be a box where you can change your weapons if not you can add them to your cargo an equip them.

if you are using ioncross don't worry about if you can't figure it out at first it took me ages to figure out why I could not save

• You could use my Eagle mission as a starting point. Change ship_archetype to co_elite2, engine to ge_coe2_engine_01 and power to co_elite2_power01. I think you could get away with leaving everything else as-is, but if you want the proper Titan loadout, have a look at coe2_package in DATA\EQUIPMENT\goods.ini. If you don't want to start with the supplied weapons (2xTizona del Cid, 2xSalamanca Mk II, 4xNomad Energy Blaster, Rapier Turret, Salamanca Turret), and you're not already using anything else, grab FLStat to find the nicknames of the equipment (along with lots of other useful information).