Loot Generation

• Greetings. Been a freelancer lurker for some time off and on, finally been forced out of the shadows with a question. My preferred mode of play is SP w/ storyline, then roaming around after until I decide to run the story again. I've tried various mods and appreciate the work that goes into them, but as the saying goes you can't please all the people all the time, and I'm no exception. I'd see this or that and love it, but balanced with "why did they..?" So if you want something specific, do it yourself. Who knows, I might even finish tinkering sometime before we have holodecks. On to the actual question.

I have searched and searched, both with search function and browsing, but I have not found out how to do something that is probably simple: Make ships killed by NPC's generate loot. I first saw this with Rebalance 3.56 rc4. I was quite surprised. Not sure on the balance of this, it was quite easy to hang out where factions had disagreements and pick up stuff left and right. I would want to have it be variable if possible, not everything survives a ship going ka-blammo after all.

Thanks in advance for anyone who has the time for this.

• normally NPCs drop random loot by default based on the lootprops
    right now Im not 100% sure if they drop the loot when they kill each other (i simply did not pay attention yet)

if its not the case that they drop loot by killing each other then there is still the possibility to make it happen by adding a cargo drop fuse

I can post a short tutorial on this later this evening when Im back home. Right now I dont have access to FL files.

• sorry, I was busy with something else

[edit]
    this goes into the shiparch.ini (add it to the ships that should drop the cargo)

fuse = drop_cargo_fuse, 0.000000, 1

this one goes into the fuse.ini

[/edit]