I dont know whats up with 24/7 seattle based but...

• So why was he banned? All I see is a message saying possible cheat detected. Based on his post, it seems this was never really followed up...a little quick on the ban button, aren´t we? Especially with some of the other posts floating around talking about how legit things or FLMod (e.g. not really the player´s fault) errors result in a "possible" cheat detection. Edited by - Striker44 on 04-08-2003 06:12:15

• <font size=1 face="trebuchet ms"><BLOCKQUOTE><hr size=1 noshade>7/24/2003 23:33:14 Possible cheating detected (Ship Related) by maxy <hr size=1 noshade></BLOCKQUOTE></font><font face=´trebuchet ms, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica´ size=2> This certainly does not mean that a player was cheating. In this case, I think the player should be unbanned. It is very doubtful he was actually cheating. Many players have gotten this kick, when they weren´t cheating. It´s called Collateral Damage. Sometimes it is a necessary evil for the better of the whole. While Collateral Damage is nearly impossible to elminate, it should be managed and kept at a optimal level. Regulator

• i agree. I think false baning happens too often. If someone is cheating, u should do something like take a screenshot and send to admin? I dont know but i think its gotton redicules.