• i like helgoland in sig 13 just sit outside and kill anything from kusari that passes not high value cargos all the time but as you just dock launch tractor repeatedly the money builds quite quickly as no travel time

• yeah, usually in sigma 13 at helgoland, there are lots of dimond tranzports, thats wherre i wait, i made 300k in about 45 min. Edited by - KING CHARLES on 4/30/2004 9:14:37 PM

The hell with titans and nomads! nomads get boring, and titans are flying poo!

• If you think you can survive in a dromedary, go hang out at Gas Miner Naha in sig-13. I usually stay friendly with Helgoland or Yanagi so I have a place handy to drop the loot. I just loot there out of convienience when passing through on the way to Sig-19. The GMG are easy pickins, and Samura/Kishiro trains roll through there all the time as well. Should fill your cargo holds in seconds. Even though the loot won´t fetch a good price in system, you can supplement the low rate with tons of volume. Give a man fire and he´ll be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he´ll be warm for the rest of his life.- Terry Prachett

• if you have a drom, go trade. You make about 700k in a drom by buying lux. consumer goods from manhatten, then heading over to ainu depot in hokkaido(the station is south-west in the system, north of the kyushu j-hole) and then get cardamine at ainu and head back to manhatten. you make 1.4 mil in two whole runs. I fly a h-back because the c7 shield is 5k+ and the drom can only take up to class 6 which is like 3600 something. Big difference, and it has better weps to protect me in gallileo, because the mod thy use on the server below makes the NPC´s reall hard. My only scare are rogues in wolfhounds and a full load of vassagos. lost my cargo about 3 times because of them. They will definetly kill you in a drom. You know which server rocks? The [5thW FL :: http://www.5thss.com server. n00bs should try it out. If you ever cross my trade path, don´t be afraid to ask for a few bucks.

FLIGHT CAPTAIN JULIUS MAXIMUS, OF THE 234th ZERGA SQUADRON, AT YOUR SERVICE