The Zoners

• They´re a bunch of people who have decided to live outside of the constraints of being associated with a particular faction. They´re not so much a faction as a not-faction.

• No detailed history? According to the game, the first Zoner base, Freeport 1 was founded in 761 AS (somewhere around that). Subsequent Zoner bases have formed in the border worlds, independent worlds, and edge worlds. Current Zoner Bases Freeport 1, Freeport 2, Freeport 5, Freeport 6, Freeport 7(destroyed), Freeport 9, Freeport 10, and Ames Research Station.

• ------------------------------------------------ Current Zoner Bases Freeport 1, Freeport 2, Freeport 5, Freeport 6, Freeport 7(destroyed), Freeport 9, Freeport 10, and Ames Research Station. ------------------------------------------------- hmmm, w

The WESTFALEN is the last Battleship still operational in the Rheinland fleet. The Rheinland Government is nearly Bankrupt and Desperately needs immediate financial assistance to pay police and military personnel.

• They´re just not there. Perhaps they were destroyed ages ago, perhaps the numbers are set aside for future Freeports. I never came across anything concerning them

• freeport 4 is out there i was on it I don´t know where but it´s out there allright DoN´T hATE ThE PlaYEr, HatE The GAmE. I hAte The DeSiGnER....... GoT VisuAl On BOgeY, KiCKinG His AsS....

• Freeport 4 is in Magellan but is run by the IMG, i dont know where Freeport 3 and 8 are mabye one was renamed Ames Reasearch station. Got Visual on Bogey, Dropping the Hammer!!! Edited by - Valkyrie Ace on 7/24/2004 5:07:43 AM

• Freeport 4 used to be run by DSE while they built the trade lanes through Magellan. It was abandoned when the job was done and the IMG took over the place and named it Freeport 4.

• Freeport just means that all are welcome to land, provided you didn´t piss off the zoners (which is hard to do since they´re neutral with everybody). Therefore, the IMG using of the term "freeport" is incorrect. They´re just a bunch of folks looking to get as far away from the houses as they can. Also, there are wrecks of stations all over the place, maybe the missing freeports were abandoned or destroyed and are now floating arround sirrius somewhere. --- VH16 I am Nobody; Nobody is Perfect; Therefore, I am Perfect