My God!!!?

• I agree with jacob. When you take earth out like that, it ruins it for the Earth lovers. I personaly hate our home bein blow away. ANd i think keeping it alive leaves there to be more for more storylines and such. Much better the second video! ^_^

• yes, that video, if used as final, would have made one of the 2 most likely storylines for a possible FL2 impossible. If there were no other humans left, then the colonists would not be able to make contact with them, and the only other interesting plot i could think of would be the dom kavash(spelling?) appearing, but since nothing even hinting at a possible FL2 has come out, this doesnt really matter.

• bleh, that one wouldve been cooler as the start, and see the sleeper ships jumpin out. oh well, this is a gravedigga i think.

• Ummm... No, it is not gravedigging, because the thread was started yesterday.

________________________________ A turbulent time where the fate of humankind rests in the balance. The fulcrum, the breaking point of humanity. Heros rise and fall, faster than any can track. Saviors and demons both. Who will you be? How will your story be told? Control Your Own Faction 5: The Redemption Join the revolution here!

• SO WORTH IT!!!! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!! Awesome awesome awesome. Im bookmarking that. I EAT ROOKIES FOR BREAKFAST IN MY TITAN! "You tag ´em, we frag ´em."-Jules Gonzalez, Mech Warrior 4 Let´s give the Corsairs a big hand for making the best ships in Sirius! "Now how do we turn this Tinker Toy into a weapon?"-Casper Orillion, The Order, Planet Toledo, Omicron Minor THE GATEWAY TO HELL IS OPEN: PUSH ´EM THROUGH "And so I says, answer THAT and stay fashionable!"-Wraith Pilot, StarCraft "See? These Zerg ain´t so tough! They bleed like everyone else!"-Marine, StarCraft "He has come to disect our internal organs and feed them to the minions of Hades!"-Ed, from Ed, Edd, and Eddy

You tag `em, we frag `em.-Jules Gonzalez, Mech Warrior 4 "And so I says, answer THAT and stay fashionable!"-Wraith Pilot, StarCraft

• A lot of people have been speculating that the descendants of the Alliance will fight the descendants of the Coalition. Now I may not be correct, but seeing as the Houses of Sirius are so splintered, doesn´t it make sense that the Coalition would be splintered in the same fashion? Also, another critical point is that it took SLEEPER SHIPS just to get to Sirius. The logistics for any sort of large scale invasion would be mind staggering. They may never forget, but they´ve got some problems with their travel itinerary. Now, a theory of mine is that the Sirians manage to get their own version of a Hypergate working. But that is just speculation on my part. I may be completely wrong, but I believe that those are valid issues that must be resolved. For the Coalition!!