Taking down Basilisks: what works for me

• Excellent post BD. Good stuff. As you said, the scumbag you´re chasing stays your target after they decloak, as long as you don´t target another in the meantime. One addition. Use the heaviest primary possible. Tachyon cannon and Vulcan Battery are my favorites. Only takes a few hits with those to waste them. Basilisk´s shields regenerate quickly, so the more armor damage done the better when they reappear. Behold the Reign of Bruno the Questionable

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- The Next Thing I Say To You Will Be True The Last Thing I Said Was False

• ive noticed something too, they seem to be marginally weaker at the back (it takes less direct blasts at the back than the front to try and get totally behind them.... also don´t under estimate ramming, tap the afterburners when they are cloaked and watch them becoe visible again. head ojn ramming works well if you can take the full on lasers, use a Wolverine and they sort of get scared themselves. "reality is an illusion, braught on by the lack of alcohol"

This has been another thoughtful Post by: [img=http://scup.50g.com/scuplogo.jpg]

• Hey, if it does, then we´ve found an added benefit to using the 600kps bumpers. I think, and correct me please, that he meant waiting til the sucker decloaks and (((whoosh)))---{{{BAM}}}! No more bad guy! I do that one a lot. Behold the Reign of Bruno the Questionable

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- The Next Thing I Say To You Will Be True The Last Thing I Said Was False

• I just target them. Shoot them and when they are in front of me I launch a Screamer. It always works ---------------- Veni vidi vici

_______________________________________________________ The Lancersreactor: where the screenshots are never blurry, and the spammers get publically kicked around. Wizard Moderator for The Lancers Reactor E-mail: vinnebin@gmail.com MSN: check my profile Click here for the FAQ. The forum search function is right here. [img=http://www.lancersreactor.org/t/i/lan_butt.gif]