Jesus; A lots changed!

• After an absense of about a year, I'd thought I'd get back into Freelancer as my exams over. In those days, in the 1 in a million chance you remember who I am. Although you won't unless I tell you whao I am/was; I was known as Chris_Kenobi.

Anyway like the new layout, and by the sounds of things people have moved on?

PC Specs:
    Intel C2D E8200 @ 4GHz(AF pro 7)
    2x EVGA 9800GTX 512 (831/2000/2500)
    EVGA 780i SLi
    4GB RAM @ 1000MHz 5-5-5-10-2T with Sinks
    Thermaltake Toughpower 1000w PSU
    CM 690
    250GB/XP32
    250GB/Vistax64

• akshuly I rather like it, it's still got the feel of old TLR and you have at least managed to get some of the old posts, all the ones that show me in a positive light and not the Rabbit, and that's a good thing!

siriusly, good job, I ;like it, just keep it online this time!

(are we going to get our old ranks back?)

• You mean for all your spam, er wholesome posts? LOL I had about 7000 too.

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• the old rank system was fine, apart from the inclusion of rabbits. and lizards. and birdmen. and used car-dealers. and plasticine dogs. and musk rats. and gay chicken-eating vampires.

• Just because I was on your heels in the post count, you were getting worried. :roll:

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

• Quote from "Tawakalna"

the old rank system was fine, apart from the inclusion of rabbits. and lizards. and birdmen. and used car-dealers. and plasticine dogs. and musk rats. and gay chicken-eating vampires.

Oy! :P 'thas been yonks since I buggered a man, these times I'm too involved with the lasses to even bother with the lads :P

as for the chicken, leave him out of it :P he has but to grow before I feast upon his flesh :P

• Pardon the pun, but locs going the straight an narrow. :mrgreen:

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5