MP money mod?

• I have 1 Creat a char Give starter money to friend repeat untill happy split profits. _____________________________ Monky see, Monky Shoot

• Do this: Goto your Freelancer directory (Program Files/Microsoft Games/Freelancer) Open up the folder called "EXE" There is a file called "mpnewcharacter.fl" Right click it and choose "Open With..." Open it with Notepad You should see a part of it in notepad that says: money = %%MONEY%% Change the "%%MONEY%%" to 6000000 and you´ll start the game off with 6 million credits. Hope this helps.

• *Whistles* 6 mil? what would you do with 6000 Grand? Some people are like slinkies. They don´t do anything, but you can´t help but smile as they tumble down the stairs.

• Well, in FL it may be available to have everything I guess. Then you just get more of everything. Too bad you can own two ships and park one while you are using the other. I would love to have a humpback to go with my hammerhead on one server. Woot! I just realized that I have made flight leiuteneant. Think my wife will let me drive now?