PrivateerTheReckoning mod help

• Hello,

I recently downloaded the privateerthereckoning open sp beta. i cannot get it to load into flmm. I am running FLMM 1.3 and it says that the file is damaged or not a zip. i downloaded it three times and it kept saying the same thing. Anyone have any ideas on how i can get it running?
    Thank You.

• the name of the file is PrivateerTheReckoningOpenSPBeta4_65.zip.flmod.
    I am not sure how to install this file manually. If i try to open it up in winrar it only shows two files, an interface ini file and a .wav file that do not add up to the total file size of the download.

Thank you.

• change the name from PrivateerTheReckoningOpenSPBeta4_65.zip.flmod to just PrivateerTheReckoningOpenSPBeta4_65.zip then open it. If only those two files are still in it, then it's a bad file.

• I am not sure how to install this file manually. If i try to open it up in winrar it only shows two files, an interface ini file and a .wav file that do not add up to the total file size of the download.

Well, are you sure its not the whole mod? Try to download it again.

• I've downloaded this mod 3 seperate times and every time the files for the two files not labeld as data are corrupt, adleast as far as win rar or win zip is conserned. i'd really like to play this mod but i dont see how its possible.