Tie Universe

• well finally was able to get a few mods to work. The one that seems to work the best for me is Tie Universe V9.2. Really like this Mod but have a question concerning ships. I have completed the campaign and have been looking to get a new ship. I would really like to get my hands on a millenium falcon or a correllian gunship but havent been able to locate them yet. Anyone know where to find them using this mod.

thanks
    methous

• i have been playing that mod myself freelancer companion is a real good program for finding ships. the best fighter ship there is comes from the big navy battle ships in liberty systems the hull is like 15000 for got the name. top it off with the class 10 shields and everything in those big navy battle ships you are indestructible . Wizou's website - Freelancer Companion : Advanced real-time traderoute calculator thats where you get the latest version. i hate to break the news to you but the mellinium falcon is not there i checked the data files for the ships its not listed.