My Freelancer Multiplayer Resignition

• And no, before you ask, i'm not quiting the Freelancer Community, i'm quiting the multiplayer (servers), I'll come back a few times to say hi and post my Freelancer stories, but i recently got Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and it takes up a LOT OF SPACE :( , like 2-3 GB and Freelancer was taking too much room, so I needed to delete it, as I said before, i'll come in to say hi and stuff, watch whats going on in the Freelancer world, maybe someday i'll come back to multiplayer Freelancer, and I wrote down my Multiplayer ID so i don't lose it. Talk to ya ppl l8ter!

• Sry to hear bud , but hey at least your leaving for a very cool game might pull it up and played again myself.

MC

• Quote from "Tawakalna"

you could always get a bigger hard drive, SV. I got 2x 1Tb and never looked back, didn't cost much either.

Hey I don't have but barely 1/4 that space (on backup) and it's a plenty! I will move to 1 Tb soon enough, but that's overkill as it were. (helps ya know) :)

"A little excitement in an otherwise dull day..."

• Quote from "MentalChaos"

Sry to hear bud , but hey at least your leaving for a very cool game might pull it up and played again myself.

MC

I'm thinking about reinstalling the game so I can play again but, i just got Grand Theft Auto IV and it takes up 15 GB!!!! I'm trying to get my laptop ready to play it, but im thinking about taking it back (leaves me with only 6 GB of memory left!). MentalChaos, if you do take San Andreas again, go to sa-mp.com (but put it as m and p instead of Multiplayer (seems like when I post it here it turns to Multiplayer), download SA:MP and put this server ip in your favorites 24.189.45.27:22000. It's my server (hosted by my friend bubka3), and it's a roleplaying server so your name would be Mental_Chaos, if you wanna talk more meet me here http://eastside-rp.forumotion.net.

• Quote from "Lancerwarrior"

Hey I don't have but barely 1/4 that space (on backup) and it's a plenty! I will move to 1 Tb soon enough, but that's overkill as it were. (helps ya know) :)

hey lancerwarrior?..no such thing as overkill lol..well execept for horsepower in a car, ur not going to put 700hp in vw :lol: :lol: