show me your desktop

• Quote from "Shadow Viper1"

It'd be cool to take a pic from there though, never seen LA in person. But Grand Theft Auto San Andreas gives me a basic look on what it looks like. @trentsfish Where did you get the pic? Did you take it?

what you see is basicly what you get,orginally im from 35 miles north west of los angeles,been to l.a..the more i think about it that pic also might have been taken in the l.a. mountains,which is a few miles from hollywood,ca west i thinki left cali in 94,the only thing i miss is the beach [ bikini patrol :lol: ] you can get a great shot on san fernando valley via topanga pass,lot of ppl go up there and drink among other things [sanfernando valley has a population of about 3 1/2 mil 40 mi e/w 45 mi n/s that was in the 1990's dont know what is now]

• I want to visit Cali some day, generally in Texas, the biggest cities you'll find if Dallas and Houston. LA isn't a place I want to live (gang reasons), but it'll be a awesome trip to take. Lots of ppl say that if you stick to the side of LA that has the Hollywood and high-class citizens, your safe from the gangsters. I honestly don't believe it. One thing I want to do in LA is take some pictures of the Hollywood sign and stuff. If I ever go to LA, and within the time FL is alive (or at least this forum, thinking years in the future), I'll send some pics I take ;) .

• @ shadow just be mindful where you go,ive been down to hollywood more times than played fl lol,l.a. is more stereotyped it's not what movies has made it out to be,i have been to all major cities in tx moreso houston than dfw,there are good parts and bad parts much like cali,but you need to go downtown l.a. just to experince it thers a lot of hidden places to go as far as food entertainment nightlife etc,they're average people,eventhough i left cali in 94 and it wasnt because of earthquakes[been thru at least 10] simply wanted a change,been all over the u.s.,i must say colorado is the best scenery it's laid back outdoorsman type place.unlike here in the south...anyways back to cali,you gotta hit hit venice beach [a.k.a. muscle beach] it's 10 mi south of santa monica you need to go there as well,5 amusement parks 6 flags magic mountain,knotts berry farm, raging waters,sea world,disneyland,there is alot of them,and lots of money to geinto them.....bring ur a.t.m. :lol: if ur into science stuff theres griffith observatoy just above l.a.zoo take windy road up a hill about 10 min up a hill

• I lived in Ventura County, just north of Los Angeles. I used to love driving through Hollywood, Malibu, Long Beach and the other spots. If you go you definately need a car. I saw Jeri Ryan of "Voyager" fame chilling in a cafe on Sunset Blvd. Me and my crew waved and she waved back. She's as beautiful, sexy, down to earth and cool as they come.

;)

• Quote from "killer bee"

I lived in Ventura County, just north of Los Angeles. I used to love driving through Hollywood, Malibu, Long Beach and the other spots. If you go you definately need a car. I saw Jeri Ryan of "Voyager" fame chilling in a cafe on Sunset Blvd. Me and my crew waved and she waved back. She's as beautiful, sexy, down to earth and cool as they come.

;)

stay off 101 freeway monday thru friday in the a.m. you'll regret it,i agree jeri ryan is drop dead gorgeous,if you take p.c.h.[hwy99] north for maybe about 2 hrs absolutely beautiful just get something to eat b4 you go,you'll eventually run into a garlic field.it smeeeeelllsss so good :P

• Quote from "iceman"

@ shadow just be mindful where you go,ive been down to hollywood more times than played fl lol,l.a. is more stereotyped it's not what movies has made it out to be,i have been to all major cities in tx moreso houston than dfw,there are good parts and bad parts much like cali,but you need to go downtown l.a. just to experince it thers a lot of hidden places to go as far as food entertainment nightlife etc,they're average people,eventhough i left cali in 94 and it wasnt because of earthquakes[been thru at least 10] simply wanted a change,been all over the u.s.,i must say colorado is the best scenery it's laid back outdoorsman type place.unlike here in the south...anyways back to cali,you gotta hit hit venice beach [a.k.a. muscle beach] it's 10 mi south of santa monica you need to go there as well,5 amusement parks 6 flags magic mountain,knotts berry farm, raging waters,sea world,disneyland,there is alot of them,and lots of money to geinto them.....bring ur a.t.m. :lol: if ur into science stuff theres griffith observatoy just above l.a.zoo take windy road up a hill about 10 min up a hill

Well, first off, I don't live in Houston, I live up in Montgomery County, just above Houston's county of Harris. And like I said, I'd probably not go to Cali in years from now, but hey, I'll be fun to think about :D. And the observatory is on SA, so I know what it looks like, lol. Cali is far away from me, I'd probably never go there, but hey, I can dream right? :lol: ;)

• Rotation, is a good thing.

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• Quote from "killer bee"

Nice! :D

Finalday, what are you using to run Freelancer on your Mac. Parallels, VM Fusionware, Boot Camp? :?:

At this point in time, I'm not running freelancer. I do not want windows NEAR the Mac. there is another idea I'm looking into, crossover, an emulator so I can flip of MS and still run windows based programs.

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!