Free lancer´s lost it´s mojo for me... What´s ganna bring me back?

• Yes - play the SP game again. Trust me, i didn´t want to play it again after the first time, UNTIL i lost my internet for about two weeks. I had to play SP - and bloody loved it. Try it, do different things - try it in many many different combinations of ships, weapons and other things. Have a go with one of my openSP ones, where you can use a nomad fighter! Try SP again - much better

• i finished sp for the eighth time now and its been fun everytime. I also like trying out new mods but chips your ones have been the best i´ve ever used and so i thank you for giving me some "interesting adventures and scenarios" in sp "Make it so" Captain Jean Luc Picard,Star Trek TNG

• Try the rebalance Mod if you want a challenge, load it go to the freelancer directory, run the level 3 bat, then the open SP bat, launch into space and try to last 10 seconds, the battles are EPIC, massive battleship fleet on fleet battles, I remember when I was into TNG, then tried rebalance, launced into space in my starflyer, and was blown away in seconds by 50 battleships/gunboats/cruisers/ and a swarm of fighters. Never went back to TNG, if it had more systems it be perfect, but it has the coolest ships in rebalance, latest vertion 3.2 is on fileplanet now (Not lancer) Edited by - Shadowtech on 30-11-2003 04:04:14

• I´m currently working on something to hance Open SP or Self MP play on a LAN for those that like to run frieght and make cash the hard way. It uses outside programs like JoeBoomz´s character editor, the Freelancer Cargo Computer program, a data base and a simple Dice Rolling Program. Together, this would create a at random frieght running missions, or assigned frieght missions, or independent missions for making cash . It will include fines for late delieveries, lost deliveries, bonuses for kills along the way and hard cash for support delieveries. Sometimes, to make a game more interesting in its current setting, you have to think outside the game box and play the game more as a tool than just the game in itself.

It Started With Ceasar III and I`ve been citybuilding ever since...

• It´s always fun to edit those DLL´s and make names. I replayed the entire SP, but instead of "King" his name was "Gaylord Focker" There were no outcasts, just "a-holes" etc.

• Wait for the Wing Commander mod. Download it. Play it over and and over. Make 1452341 copies for your friends. Repeat. [end

• yep, CHIPS´ Evolutions it is.....just soooo nice to play FL the way the designers meant it to be, but stopped short of....God knows why all CHIPS´ stuff wasn´t in the original, it all seems so logical......TRUST US TRY IT!!!!!!! ~´Fly The Friendly´~

• oh, yeah... @ Ricardius: any ideas when you´ll be finished? Delivery missions and transport runs are the only thing i really miss in FL...killing stuff´s cool but variety in missions will be appreciated by ALL players, I´m sure...

• i havent played freelancer in months, but when i left its was because, i had started spending all my time creating mods, and with that i just got bord, i wuld sit playing, thinking what if i changed this and that would it make it more fun, but then i realised, the game is so repetative, no matter what you do its a fundermental floor in the game, but thats just me