FL DataStorm Support/Comments

• Hm that look crazy - u dont have a WINDOWS 32 SYSTEM? - lol Whats that - windows 3.1? Anyway - u need some updates to dun DS 3.2 1. select START - EXECUTE - WUPDMGR (Enter) and that multiple times till u got all. 2. Open that setup.bat and look out for that OCX files it trys to download - get em from the links u find and register them with "regsvr32.exe filename.OCX" 3. Start FLData.exe and hope it works...

• I don´t want to seem like a dum-dum, but ´ve looked everywhere and I cant seem to find something that tells me exactly what this tool does. Could you please humpr me and fill me in? It looks great but I want to know exactly what it does.

-All things are possible through Him who gave me strength-

• I´m having problems as well, when I run it, I get that ActiveX problem, and also, when I run the setup, it flickers over and over, but disabling certain MSDOS features fixes that. I´m one of the ones fortunate enough to be using Win 98 instead of XP, but really, how do I get this thing running?

• I also have a problem with 3.2: After it loads, it starts with "analysing database", then it crashes with "runtime-error 48, couldn´t load DLL". 2.2 is currently installed, Internet was active, 2.2 works. Solution? By the way: great program!!!

• I seem to have a problem with getting ANY version of Datastorm to run with the brand new and just released AC2_Clanwars MOD.. D-Storm 2.x crashes after loading up to about 30% in the initialization of the Database with error, "Run-Time error 5: Invalid procedure call or argument." And D-Storm 3.20 dies with error, "Run-time error 6: overflow" after errorring out several times with, "6 in ReadINI(370), and then 6 in ReadINI(4090). It seems that this MOD really breaks Datastorm. "No matter where you go, there you are..."

• <font size=1 face="trebuchet ms"><BLOCKQUOTE><hr size=1 noshade>I use XP PRO system. And it always show me Run-time error ´50003´ Unexpected error. Why ? ? ? <hr size=1 noshade></BLOCKQUOTE></font><font face=´trebuchet ms, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica´ size=2> - jep! Got the same prob. Is there ANY solution????

It is impossible to make software reliable because fools are so imaginative.

• hello i am back again.. just ran into problems... i can run FLDS 3.2 . with my WindowsXP home edition... but just loaded FLDS3.4 and got that 50003 error.. whats up...i downloaded the MSVB50.EXE file into FLDS340 folder and ran it .. still will not work and i get the 50003 error again if u can help thanks if not.. i will go back to 3.2

• hi l just loaded flds 3.4, this is the error log Error Logfile =================== Warning: NO Shiphull for li_elite2 this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for li_cruiser this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for li_dreadnought this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for br_gunboat this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for br_destroyer this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for br_battleship this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for ku_dragon this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for ku_gunboat this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for ku_destroyer this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for ku_battleship this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rh_gunboat this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rh_cruiser this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rh_battleship this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for or_elite_msn01 this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for or_osiris this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for no_fighter this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for no_gunboat this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for no_battleship this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for ge_liner this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for ge_prison this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for ge_miner this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for ge_repair this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for ge_lifter this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for ge_armored this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for ge_transport this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for ge_large_transport this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for ge_train this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for ge_large_train this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for ge_csv this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Packagename for Shiphull gf1_hull_m01a this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for li_fighter_indestr this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for li_fighter_King this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for large_transport_m03 this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for mission02_burning_l_elite this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for mission02_burning_transport this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for debris_tosser_200 this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for ge_armored_nobay this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for RTC_Lifeboat this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for PlayerShip this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_bw_fighter this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_bw_elite this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_bw_freighter this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_l_fighter this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_juni_elite this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_l_elite this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_l_freighter this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_l_cruiser this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_l_dreadnought this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_b_fighter this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_b_elite this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_b_freighter this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_b_gunboat this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_b_destroyer this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_b_battleship this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_k_fighter this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_k_elite this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_k_freighter this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_k_dragon this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_k_gunboat this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_k_destroyer this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_k_battleship this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_r_fighter this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_r_elite this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_r_freighter this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_r_gunboat this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_r_cruiser this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_r_battleship this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_p_fighter this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_p_elite this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_p_elite_akira this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_p_freighter this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_civ_fighter this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_civ_elite this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_civ_freighter this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_luxury_liner this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_prison this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_mining this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_repair this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_lifter this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_armored_transport this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_transport this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_large_transport this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for rtcprop_csv this means the ship has no equipment. Warning: NO Shiphull for depot this means the ship has no equipment. are all these thing missing for my origial game !!!!!!!!! and if so, shouldn`t it have downloaded the missing files will sdk fix this ?

• These WARNINGS r just WARNINGS for modders - they r normal. The 50003 Error isnt fixed - guess it´s a prob useing version 3 jet database - cause v3.2 used v 4 jetdatabase. I ll take a look at it and may fix it for v3.5 Edited by - SE_HellFire on 2/13/2004 5:47:44 AM

• Guess I didn´t do right. Was I supposed to unzip &amp; install to Freelancer? I did so to a folder outside Freelancer. Useing Win2K PRO. Icannot print map (click printer icon and get a printable map but no thing sent to printer) On closeing I have to use END TASK to close engine (x closes the window but the program hangs on) nor will it reenergize) must use end task. Other than that it works great. Although I haven´t tried to calculate Commodities routs yet. Just tried best trades and cannot read. Too small writing and cannot make larger (no zoom). Extracted to Single Player folder and played. Find that best place to sell appears at bottom of commodity info when clicked upon. Map still shows only that area that I have explored. Edited by - olddog on 2/14/2004 2:47:34 PM Edited by - olddog on 2/14/2004 4:39:19 PM

• olddog : Allready told u in that comments. --&gt; Your &quot;My Documets&quot; causes a Problem - MOVE it by rightclicking the &quot;My Documents&quot; Icon and move it to C:MyDocs - That should fix ur problems. Oh and DS DONT changes anything inside FL