Help with becoming a pirate or liked by the rogues

• Start killing police and bounty hunters. That´s it, really. Note that the price of a bribe goes down as you get more towards the friendly side of the rep bar. You only have to get friendly enough to afford the bribe, then you can go buy your ship

• thank you for that info. who do i bribe or where is that person? so far, i haven´t met anyone that will increase my rep with the liberty rogues. by the way, does anyone have the location of the buffalo outpost or is it posted on the site?

• The Junkers are the ones you want to rely on to get your rep fixed with the Rogues. The Junkers are a bit like the Zoners in that they give free access to their bases to most other factions. So go to Rochester or Beaumont and bribe some Rogues. Alternatively, you can wait for after you reach Mactan Base in the SP campaign. At that point, the Lane Hackers become neutral with you. So you can run missions for them. Since they are allied with the Outcasts and the Rogues, you´ll gain reputation with them too. Doing missions for the Hackers is way cheaper than a bribe (in early game...).

• hmmm, is the Dagger a better ship than the defender? I have´nt gotten nasty enough with the police to get it yet, It´s a border world´s ship yea? does´nt the stiletto look almost the same as the dagger? also that Pirate ship the Bloodhound, is the worst ship I´ve flown, I can imagine the wolfhound is just as bad. Btw, why does the info map able to list mineable areas, can you mine for minerals? and which ship do ya need to do this if so? one more thing, I do not like how Rheinland ships are out of ya reach even when ya eventually reach Rheinland, I wish I could play the last bit of the SP campaign with a Rheinland Valkrie. GRASS!

The WESTFALEN is the last Battleship still operational in the Rheinland fleet. The Rheinland Government is nearly Bankrupt and Desperately needs immediate financial assistance to pay police and military personnel.